FootJoy Men's Contour Golf Shoes

These look like them at D’s Sporting Goods. They’re a close out item there and only have two sizes 8.0 and 11.5. Put them in the shopping cart and they total $56.23. Item number 11763460.

CAN I GET A PAIR IN WHITE OR SKID MARK
BROWN IS THE ONLY CHOICE ?
I HAVE OWNED FOOTJOY’S AND THEY ARE COMFORTABLE PLUS I HAVE FLAT FEET.

Do these lower my handicap?

ALL FOOTJOYS I HAVE EVER TRIED ON RUN “1 SIZE SMALLER” THAN YOU NORMALLY WEAR! I WEAR A SIZE 12 IN NORMAL ATHLETIC GEAR AND FIT A 11 WIDE FOOTJOY VERY COMFORTABLY WITH A COMPRESSION SPORT SOCK (UNDER-ARMOUR, NIKE, ADIDAS. USE THIS AS A REFERENCE. I’M IN FOR 3 :slight_smile:

I would buy a pair right away if you had size 11 1/2 Medium.

Terrible post. I you don’t wear golf shoes and your feet don’t slip when you swing, then you must be the person that hits the ball 50 yards at a time. When you get in front of me, I want to blast a ball over your head (or through it).

lmao, these are still up? way to kill a woot off.

I HAVE A PAIR OF THESE I WON IN A GOLF TOURNEY FROM '09. AMAZING AMAZING SHOE. LOVE THE POOP BROWN COLOR TOO

Sport’s not wooting off today.

Oh, I feel like a blonde. I was getting so frustrated because everytime I check back these shoes are still there. They just had to go mix it up on me. Thanks

I have these in 14 XW and they are insanely comforable. I can play a full round with no foot pain. I live in WA and have never had wet feet wearing them. If they had 14 XW I’d buy another pair today.