FootJoy Men's Contour Spikeless Golf Shoe

**Item: **FootJoy Men’s Contour Spikeless Golf Shoe
Price: $49.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=FootJoy Men’s Contour Spikeless Golf Shoe)

[Search Google](FootJoy - Google Shopping Men’s Contour Spikeless Golf Shoe)

Let’s go straight to footjoy.com to learn how to fit these properly

Some good reviews on a Different color combo
More Good reviews for the brand

carlsgolfland.com says these are “perfect”

you can wear these with casual jeans also. i am getting both colors.

Can these be returned if they don’t fit?

IMO, the FootJoy Contour series golf shoes are some of the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned… golf or not! I have a very odd shaped foot, and I have found a size/last that fits me perfectly. My current golf shoes (FJ Contours) have well over 50 rounds on them, and they still fit and perform flawlessly. Still waterproof, still have the stock footbed in them, still supportive… getting a little dirty though. :wink:
I may buy a pair of these today for the office… not even kidding.

generally speaking, our CS team only processes returns for defective items (read more about this in our FAQ).
there have been exceptions, but i don’t want to make any promises.

in any event, if the shoes don’t fit, it would be worth sending an email to Support@Woot.com to inquire about making a return.

hopefully this helps.

I use FootJoy Contour golf shoes (non-spikeless) and they are RIDICULOUSLY comfortable. I’ve never worn a more comfortable shoe, period, golf or not.

I just went to Golfsmith to try them on so I could order the right size. Glad woot! still had my size in stock.