For Pet's Sake: Furhaven

The colors of the window perch are confusing… which is “chocolate” and which is “espresso”? My guess is the brown & white is espresso and the brown with pattern is chocolate but I’d hate to order the wrong one.

The photos are captioned now.

Do the furniture covers have some sort of non-slip backing to help keep them in place ?

Can you post a photo of what the backing looks like ?

Anyone ?

I was wondering about the backing also. A web search has turned up no reviews, and the company web site catalogue only lists pet beds - no furniture covers. The “retail” price is about double that of other covers, which in general get pretty crappy reviews. Is this one twice as good? If so, this is a good deal!

Just got word back…

Per vendor, these do not have a non-slip backing.

I bought a couple different covers from other folks. Don’t waste your money on “furniture covers” they don’t fit quite right and look crappy cause you have to wash them so often. Throw blankets on the couch and call it done. That’s what I do.

I think you’re right, that’s what I’ve been doing for years. The “covers” look like they would slide off so easily, especially without a non-slip backing and especially on a leather (slippery) couch. I imagine the dog getting on it once and it would just come off, especially if they are nesters.

Anyone have a Great Dane and used one of the jumbo ortho beds? The size is the same as a couple beds we’ve had and the size works for her (she’s a little smaller than the average Dane). I’m just wondering if they’re comfortable or thick enough for our 8 year old princess.

STOP!! NOT WORTH THE MONEY! THESE COVERS DO NOT STAY IN PLACE. YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO POSITION THE COVER EVERY TIME YOU OR YOUR ANIMAL GETS UP. ALSO, THE SEAMS DON’T MATCH UP. I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH PURCHASE AND I BOUGHT COUCH AND CHAIR… AGAIN SAVE YOUR MONEY AND USE A SHEET.

they do not have a non-slip back. I wish I had asked this question before I bought 2 of them.

Ordered an XL. Took a week longer to arrive than it was suppose to and it was a medium. Got a refund but that doesn’t help my dog who doesn’t have the bed.