Fortune Cookie Factory

Things have run amuck!

Are they trying to restore to an earlier time? Ooooooh, it’ll be like a time warp.

I know I don’t want to do my day again…

No idea on the probation. Screwed up pages are the result of all of aces posts being duplicated.

<supposition alert>
The forum software is looking at a counter somewhere saying that there are # pages for a thread. The display software does not factor in that posts are being duplicated, so it truncates threads over # x 40 posts.
</supposition alert>

On the probations: The first post in the duplicated set shows 94 hours, the second shows 70. AZG has decided to put the blame on d’name…she obviously clicked the “Don’t click this!” button.

So… did I get last post in PWA (page 102)? :happy:

What’s up with the kids coming to the door and just staring at me. Hello? Didn’t your parents teach you to say “Trick or Treat!” when you go around begging for candy. Sheesh. I just stare at them until they say it.

ROFLMAO

Last year, I made a group of teens keep saying it until they showed the right level of enthusiasm.

are they bothering to dress up? Most of the older kids here don’t ever bother with that.

Ooooh! That’s an excellent idea. Especially those teenagers that barely have a costume on… Thanks! (Hopefully my house won’t get vandalized during the night…)

So far it’s been mostly little kids (<=10). They are dressed. Had a mini-v8r a little bit ago.

I turned away a few teens the other night when they came around for the third visit. Kind of surprised that I didn’t get shanked.

Already did your TorT? I wish we would’ve… this stinks on a school night.

Only two trick-or-treaters so far. sniff

Whew. Last year was very slow. This year has been pretty steady - groups with ~10 kids each. Good thing I ran out and bought more candy today…

Too early yet here. Some of the little ones start at 6 but with the time change delayed, it’s still very light out.

no, just me…thanks for the candy.

Town a on Friday, b on Sat., c on Sunday…and most of the miscreants hit all three.

Yeah, the time changed messed it up. 6p used to be the perfect time to start. Was way too light out. About 6:30 it finally got kinda dark and things picked up.

You hit my house two or three times last Saturday.

Your buddy in the mummy costume showed much more enthusiasm. You would’ve gotten more if a) you had your mask on and b) if you actually said “Trick or Treat!”.