Forum Maintenance rescheduled for 11/9 1am CST - [COMPLETE!]

Hi there. The company we hired is going to continue the merge of the old forums over here. To do that, they need turn the forums to read-only so we don’t lose new posts.

The work should be completed before midnight.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Post ALL the things… before 8pm CST tonight.

2 Likes

1 Like

When I was on earlier, the forums were already in read-only mode. :thinking:

Would you perhaps mean 8pm? :wink:

1 Like

Yes. Sigh. The company doing the conversion and merge thought a 1 hour waning at 3am was sufficient.

We have a better plan now

1 Like

Ah. Yes. Fixed.

1 Like

2 Likes

Update to the update. The engineer had a power outage happen right as he started working again this evening. Everything is postponed until

November 9 at 1 am CST

TAKE 3

1 Like

This is like a home remodeling project that never ends. Poor you! :cry:

1 Like

That analogy is incredibly apt. They have a good product, and it is nice to see a company that’s even scrappier than us. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A bunch of old forum posts just showed up. I started tearing up when I read some of them, especially the one where Woot sent me that mystery box of mystery a year or two ago and all the nice things people wrote. It’s really good to see that stuff again.

3 Likes

Yep. Looks like Discourse finally got the old posts to port over. Welcome to Memory Lane!

2 Likes

I hope this means the new topics don’t go to the wayside. I need to figure out how to find these “old” threads I never participated in when I was a lurker.

2 Likes