woot has an app?

1 Like

what’s wrong with her eye?

4 Likes

Within the past week

App just crashed when I tried to autofill the word bought @ThunderThighs

Crashed on the word soundtrack on this post Prime and Woot Link Messed Up

1 Like

I don’t think it’s word specific. There’s something going on with iOS 13 if I had to make a guess. Any other text apps crashing - Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Not that I’ve noticed. I’m sure it’s related to iOS13 due to the timing. Not a big problem, I’m sure Apple will push an update to fix it at some point. Thanks for checking in.

Crashed again earlier this morning

I know nothing about iOS, but have you googled your keyboard issues?
Maybe disable the predictive text?

Predictive text is how I don’t look like I have only 1 brain cell

Not sure if this is your exact issue as it mentions the “dictionary”:
https://www.wondershare.com/iphone-problems/ios-13-lagging-and-crashing.html
People have reported that their keyboard dictionary in iPhone is crashing constantly after iOS 13 update. But don’t worry; it can be fixed as well. You just have to follow the steps below:

Step 1: Open Settings and click on the General option. Scroll down to find the Reset option and open the menu.

Step 2: In the Reset menu, you will see the Reset Keyboard Dictionary option. Select the option and you will be prompted to enter your device passcode. Confirm the action and the keyboard dictionary in iOS 13 will reset.

Keep this in mind that you will lose all the custom words that you have typed on your keyboard. The factory settings will be restored and there will be no effect on the iOS Text Replacement feature or on Predictive text feature.

Oh, nice find. Let’s see if this fixes it.

I didn’t see any difference as it is in the suggestive text above the keyboard and it crashed again 20 minutes ago. I’ll attach a picture of what I press when it crashes.

Anyone else have issues with Order History on app not loading the first time, so you go back and do it again and it works consistently the 2nd time? It’s nothing new for me, but thought I’d bring it up.

Or have I just ordered too much & it’s the Universe’s way of trying to tell me?

2 Likes

Can you try a third party keyboard?

Yes same here. I’ve got all the bugs; though I’ve simply come to accept them as part of what makes Woot, Woot.

2 Likes

I have the same problem

1 Like

Also when you click on a product through the forums and then try to go back it gets stuck most of the time. Is that just me?

2 Likes

Yessir!

2 Likes