Forums/app crashing

Mine is not working now. I get the notification for an Appsclusive, but the app won’t open.

Samsung S7 Edge
Android 8

Hmm weird. Will check into it. Looks like it’s all android/Samsung (my iphone seems ok).

App not working on my Samsung Galaxy s10e, tried on my old Motorola G6 as well and won’t work on that either, looking like its an android problem.

Not working on my Note9 either…

It’s working on my various (non-Samsung) phones, so…

My app is not loading. Get initial screen and freezes. Go to woot.com in browser and loads there OK, but when item is selected, it launches the app which freezes. Tried several times Saturday on multiple Android devices. It did finally work Saturday night. Freezing again today (Sunday)

The app still won’t open for me.
Google must be trying to save us from this seedy place.

2 Likes

It definitely saved my bank card from being used

2 Likes

Hanging on startup for me as well.
Galaxy Note 9, Android 9, all updates.
Uninstalled, reinstalled - no joy.
Through browser works ok.

Yeah, I’ve got mixed feelings about it. I don’t like the app games and being forced to play those stupid games with questionable results. Either make us play and we always get the option to purchase whatever it is, or stop it. There have been a few tshirts I would have bought but after playing I only get the option to buy the generic woot one. It’s not fun anymore. The Saturday b0c game is fine, it’s easy enough and you win or you lose. None of that other crap. Oh, but wait. The app doesn’t work sooo. Yeah. Over it.

1 Like

The app has been unusable the whole weekend so far. Website is ok, but the app is dead.

App dies on the startup screen and just stares back at you like it wants you to send all your monkeys back.

Samsung Galaxy S8+ - all updates, including google and samsung stuffs

Please get this identified and corrected ASAP.

Same here, Samsung s8. Freezes on start screen. Uninstall, clear cache and data, reinstall, still no bueno.

The app is working fine on my Google Pixel 4 XL and frankly that’s extremely disappointing. Do better at doing worse, Woot.

2 Likes

I HOPE WOOT BURNS!!!

Samsung S9, app loaded Saturday, but does not load today. Woot sucks.

1 Like

Seems to be just Samsung Android phones which is super weird. Trying to find one to test on.

2 Likes

Found one. Tested. And it worked. I hate technology. Going to have to hope the phones are reporting crash logs.

1 Like

If I could find my note 5 I’d try that, but nope.

Report it? TO THE MAN? NEVER

Found it! It’s dead. So is the HTC 8.

Hello all. Sorry the app decided to crap out today on Samsung devices. I’m rousing some developers so we can figure out what the hell Samsung did to botch things up.

1 Like