Forums: Read a review! Leave a review!

I tend to leave reviews when I feel strongly about stuff. I guess that’s why people think I’m a paid advocate. I wish!

But I do know I’ve made some great impulse purchases that I wouldn’t have made if I was in a store. I love the Bibb 300tc bamboo viscose sheets, Pine & River weighted blanket, Finer foldable bench, coba booty board and a bunch of other things I can’t think of right now.

Thankfully, my more questionable purchases are infrequent and mostly very low priced. (And usually occur during a Wootoff :joy:) The pore cleaner thing is probably the most expensive why did I buy that :woman_facepalming: item.

3 Likes

A month ago I bought that giant Halloween dragon and also have some flame light bulbs all from woot.

In October I’ll set them up and take pictures.

I have to find someplace, maybe this thread to post a picture of the dragon surrounded by all those flaming light bulbs.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see your Wootin’ display!

2 Likes

Jealous! I had the dragon in my cart, but waited too long :pensive:

2 Likes

About the dragon: I suppose you’ll just have to catch one on your own. Real dragons are so much more “in your face” anyway.

2 Likes

The moderators do a really great job too!

5 Likes

I’m so glad my 2 cents has inflation value plus the volunteer moderators are the best!

1 Like

Clicking on the product link in my purchase history does not ALWAYS get me to a discussion thread. I had read comments about a toast-molding box BUT when I wanted to contribute, the “sold out” product linked from my purchase history doesn’t have a discussion link. — updated: items purchased thru Digital Crap don’t GET discussion links. My bad.

Hi there. Can you be more specific with links, pls?

1 Like

I’ve realized my mistake. I went to my order history, to the “bread baking box” link, NOT remembering that Digital Crap items don’t have discussion links, they get their talk-space in the Digital Crap thread… Ummmph… fuzzy-brain, coming soon to your neighborhood.

1 Like

So you’re taking back the “Not good, Woot!, not good…”?

1 Like

I’m surprised if my opinion counts for that much, or has much visibility, but yeah, that level of disappointment and aggravated (“meh”) response should be retracted and saved for bigger/hotter feedback.

1 Like

Big big blow up doll

I mean dragon. Darn autocorrect.

7 Likes

Donkey approves.

Shrek Smile GIF by PeacockTV

3 Likes

Fantastic

1 Like

Dragon with the Woot! purchased flame lights. Tried my best but a photographer I am not.

4 Likes

I love the flame lights! Was it a recent purchase? How did I miss those???

2 Likes

Ummm, no, not recent.

After scrolling and scrolling in my purchase history I found two different dates that I bought the lights. Each set is a six pack for about $24.

05/15/2020 and 04/05/2021

They were for a different project that I never worked on.

2 Likes

I remember 10 years ago when Woot only had 1 item at a time and it was a really, really good deal. After they added wine.woot it was all downhill from there.

Old.woot.com

1 Like