Foscam 720p H.264 Wireless IP Camera

I have the 8910W and audio is almost too sensitive. I can hear the clock ticking, and you can hear things happening in other rooms. Mine is upstairs at the opposite end of the house from the kitchen and you can hear the clang from putting dishes away. I can even hear my daughter breathing if her white noise machine isnt on. Maybe you should try a different model?

How difficult is this camera to set up?

anybody else that ordered one of these get it yet? Mine still says preparing for shipment ???

Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-5 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

still waiting also.

“preparing for shipment”

Mine too!

I ordered a different Foscam from another online retailer on the 7th. Which will get here first? Woot has a 5 day head-start, but neither has moved yet. The race is on!

As of 01/10/15, the status of mine reads: Preparing for shipment.
My rant is that the “Ships in 3-5 business days” is already gone.
Purchased it on 01/02/2015.

I’d give it until Monday or so. It’s likely that it’s picked up, but no tracking has moved.

Additionally, you can try using ‘Track by Reference’ on FedEx or UPS’ websites; just use your order number as the Reference ID.

Track by reference on FedEx site worked for me. Left Texas on the 10th. I think it’s normal Fedex not smartpost.

received my order today, I live in the Dallas area.