Fosgate Audionics MX-500 10 Device Universal Remote

No Thanks

Not sure if it is a good Woot? Anyone?

nnaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

too many uni remotes! wheres the ipod!

A $60 remote? For $60 bucks I’ll get up and change channel

thanks for the woot!
It certainly has a lot of buttons!

I can’t believe they even would attempt selling this… golly… you can get a 10 device remote at RADIO SHACK for 9.99…

and even my IPAQ can do it if you ask nicely… defantly not worth staying up

This could be really handy if I could have afforded that big screen a couple woots back. I’m a loser.

I am man enough to admit to that being too much remote for me!

come on, i dont need a $60 remote.

Not bad, just don’t have $65 for a remote

Geez…did Woot get bought by Fosgate? No, wait…it was InFocus, right? Maybe it’s a joint venture!

I’m pretty sure there is a button to teleport beer from the fridge directly into your other hand.

Wootifying!!! Must BUY!

Hmmmmmmm…I wonder how many woots I have missed by sleeping. I always knew sleeping was a waste of my time. Woot just proved it! DAMN HUMAN INSTINCTS!

This is a great remote. I have 2 myself. It only ranked second to my primary remote which costs ~$600 - which should tell you how good this remote is. I think I bought my first one a few years ago for $150.

If you want a hard-buttons remote (as opposed to touch buttons), then this is the best you can get.

Review link:
http://www.remotecentral.com/mx500/index.html

servers are slow tonight! I like this. Is this a J1 remote where you can hack at it with a cord???

this is why everyone is so friggin fat these days. get off your ass and change the channel.

now there’s a product that really needs a USB port

pretty cool . … . … i guesss, i just cant handle this much remote

I held it for the new product, but now I have to poop and I will enjoy it more than the opportunity to buy this product.