Fosgate FAPT1+ Surround Processor/Preamp

Nice but too rich for my blood

im surprised you guys didnt post something lame for once

I half expected a tie organizer

out of my pricerange tho (and i already have 7.1dd ex/dts etc) goodnight

Price- ouch! Was looking for a Bunch Of Cowboys.

Now THIS is a Woot!

Thanks for bring back real tech nerd stuff!

If you are trying to download the manual and are unsuccessful, try using this Coral Cache link instead:

http://www.woot.com.nyud.net:8090/Files/FAPT1plus.pdf

It will load much faster

wow this really looks like a kickass system.

Woot button already jumping? Are you selling like 10 of these? Woot Off?

Holy freaking awesome… but it doesn’t even come with a set of speakers?.. from woot-er-ific to eh…its ok, i’ll get a sony, maybe it doesn’t have an lcd, but it has speakers…

Looks nice and like the LCD. I don’t think I would get $804-worth of use out of it, though.

NIIIIICE…suppose i need to work a second job to pay for it tho. Night

At 1:04 according to stats no one bought one yet… so they must have 10 only or something.

This is the most beautiful woot I’ve ever seen. I only wish I had the money to blow.

Ohhh, to be young and fiscally irresponsible again…

I’d get this thing and my kids would just want to watch movies on the 7" screen all day!

heh too bad its not for the car that would look a bit odd in my dash

Wow…
So nice…
But not for my dorm.

Check now
It’s not jumping
Just like every night

…the picture looks like the EX version, but the desciption is for the regular model…no ac adapter and only 4 watts!

Nope. I’m a 5.1 guy–anything more is far too fancy for me. And my Marantz flat out kills Fosgate, right down to HD switching, without needing a separate multichannel amp.

No thanks. Very nice piece–too nice in some ways, not nice enough in others.

I think its a bug. The button jumps every night for the first few minutes then stops.

what in hell are you talking about? …they havent made a sale yet!

Ummm, can I join your family? That’s quite a birthday present and that probably wasn’t anywhere near the Woot price. Wow.