Four S’mores and Seven Weenies Ago

This story’s completely true kids! Honest!

lol

lol same!!!

I feel like this is one of those shirts that will have to be explained to everyone around the wearer.

Presidents. Reminds me of this.

So his fingers mean fourscore and the badge on his sleeve is 7 years? Hmm.

Good avoidance of copyright infringement on that chocolate bar the kid is holding.

Mee tooo !! go team venture !

Top hat plus wristwatch and sneakers makes for quite an odd Abe.

Y’all don’t remember the completely awesome & exellent adventures in time that old Abe had with our pals Bill & Ted. Do you? This explains all the anacronisms, duh. Be excellent to each other…AND…Party on, dudes!

Like. (Strange how they pick & don’t pick quality posts.)

I’ve always wondered what Abe Lincoln would look like as a cub scout. Now I know.

congrats :slight_smile:

It is concerning that Abe would take young boys out into the woods and talk about weenies.

Cute shirt…but couldn’t they have added the Four S’mores and Seven Weenies Ago on the shirt? That would have made it priceless. (sigh)

Reminds me more of Clone High and Abe’s frustrating pursuit of Cleopatra.

http://blog.pennlive.com/midstate_impact/2008/05/large_LOTTERY_WINNER.jpg

Lady: “Ahhhh…I totally don’t deserve this Pality Quost! (blushing)”

Moderator: “Well NO…not really. I’m not giving you a POST OF QUALITY. This is actually just a really giant check we stole from some sort of multi-channel direct marketing company…”

Lady: “(giggling)Well aren’t you the sweetest young man?!”

Moderator: “Ummmmmmm…sure…”

“Seven Weenies” could have been represented by an opened hot dog package with one left (or is it three? I never buy hotdogs anymore now that I’ve been turned on to brats).

Party on, dudes!

Definitely first thought of the beginning of Monkey Island 2.