Four Seasons In One Day

Gah, this shirt makes me feel like I’m looking at one of those 3D Magic-Eye things because the leaf in the center keeps popping between the foreground and the background. I like the design, but it’s making me motion sick!

love the perspective + colors on this one, but the greyed leaf seems out of place because of the unnatural color/shading…but shirt hits at least 78% cool on the meter.

Wow. This is by far the most beautiful shirt I’ve ever seen here.

concept seems really similar to the one from 2 days ago was hoping we would have gotten a bit more variety from the derby

Nice design, I’d pick one up if the shirt was black.

…my thoughts exactly… tho it is pretty… :slight_smile:

All these dang brown colored shirts! I like the designs, but where are all the black shirts? Not a fan of brown :frowning:

Your opinion. I dont like this one, and bought the 1st place one by ramyb which is much better. You have to look at the details, this one has some nice details but just does not feel complete. ramyb’s shirt looks and feels finished and even tells the story of the seasons using the birds.

I LOVE brown shirts!!

Didn’t even see your post lol. I had the same thought as you!

That would be your (everyone’s) fault. It IS a democracy after all.

Your opinion. :slight_smile: His execution is same old, same old. At least this one has a different twist.

The view is almost that of a creature look up at the trees through a pile of leaves that form the border.

In for one.

It amazes me that this is only six colors. Pixelpants has managed to squeeze 10 levels of awesome out of a six color limit from a derby centered around the number four.

What a great surprise considering the wide range of designs in the fog. I’m grateful four the votes from all four corners of the world four this Four Seasons placing third(?)

Congrats on the print!

It seems like we wooters like a good four seasons reference. Especially ones as well drawn as this one…

That and tacos…

good gosh do we love tacos. In fact, if you had worked tacos in some how, there would be no doubt in my mind that this shirt would sell out before noon.

Aaaaaand now I’m going to have the Crowded House song stuck in my head for a while. Thanks.

Nice shirt, tho.

Didn’t we just see this shirt 2 days ago? I like the previous rendition better.

love the design. hate that it’s a brown shirt. almost bought it, thinking it was black.

I’m afraid people would think I’m Pro Canada. Sorry, never again.