Fox Maiden

this is one of the prettiest color schemes I’ve seen on a Woot shirt droolface might have to ignore my cream-colored shirt aversion for this one!

Now I want to go to the carnival and win a flaming fox-producing pinwheel. I wonder how many balloons I have to pop with darts…

Yaaay! Congrats on the print, Bass! :smiley: dances
Really beautiful work <33

Awesomeeee! I was hoping this one would make it! I’m buying one right away even though I dislike cream. There’s just something about this color combo that I really like.

Beats seeing pink elephants on a Saturday night.

Yes.

Din, Triforce Oracle of Power from Legend of Zelda anyone? Yeah, I thought so.

Ah, I’m glad this won. Congrats Bass.

According to the write-up the shirt reminds woot of this movie scene

Which of you animal activists threw paint on this nice woman’s wrap? Come on. You’re not in trouble. I just want to know who did it.

This is simply beautiful, Bass. Congrats on the print! :slight_smile:

Holy Moses!! I did not expect to see this here!

Wooweeee!

Thanks so much for your support on this, everyone ^_^. I loved drawing this image, and it makes me truly happy that others enjoyed it as well. :slight_smile:

And now…underwear dancin’ time…

http://bassanimation.com/tmp/dancingspazzcat.gif

And the fox fireleaps over the moon…very lovely color scheme, as mentioned, and I really do like the fire she’s breathed into a fox. Nice take on the theme.

Sadly, I am one of few people on the planet who has never played a Zelda game…ever. @_@ I did love the old 80’s cartoon though…I think Link was my first cartoon dude crush :P.

Here’s the song
Foxy Lady

Quick, she’s gonna need 50cc’s of red potion and for the love of Navi’ somebody get this woman a Nintendo STAT!

Very nice shirt, reminds me of Okami.
In for one!

“She’s a fox. In French she would be called “la renarde” and she would be hunted, with only her cunning to protect her.”
Bassanimation, congrats on the mighty fine design and print.

LOL you made an Avatar reference, derrr! (it’s ok, I like it too)

I didn’t like RPGs til I got a bit older, and by the time I got to playing them they turned into 80+ hour grind-fests. :\ Haaaate. Give me a good old fashioned side-scroller any day :).

Congrats, Bass! I bought it :slight_smile: First purchase I think I ever made without using woot credits (and that is not my own shirts). That means it’s award winning in Chump’s world. Great work!