Fox Sports 7 in 1 Plug and Play Sports Games with Wireless Controller

so I’m assuming that this is a cheap wii sports ripoff… or is assuming here a bad thing??? Probably just a piece of poo if my previous woot experience is correct

here’s the user manual

What’s the battery life on this bad boy?

“The Fox Sports 7 in 1 Plug and Play Sports Games has all the quality you expect to find in something named after Fox.”

What if I dont expect much from Fox?

Kinda what I was thinking

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us posts way too much at the forums

Fox Sports 7 in 1 Plug and Play Sports Games with Wireless Controller [New] - $9.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Excalibur FX-VR206 Fox Sports 7 in 1 Plug and Play Sports Games with Wireless Controller

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Kinda what the folks at woot were thinking.

How well does the motion detection work? Is it pretty accurate or can you expect it to be a little off?

looks like a Wii mote

Not a very good review at Amazon

All I have to say, is that if you’re shopping here you can expect to be a little off… just like the rest of us :wink:

Don’t see a strap with the remote. I can just see all the damaged flat screens just like with the Wii

Can you actually save a game that you are in the middle of with this plug and play? I know that some you can, it just depends which one.

this is something my mom would have bought at a drugstore for me 25 years ago, saying she got me “an Intendo!” [sic]

I’d guess about on par with a motion detection device in the $15 range. :wink: I’m curious, though, if the motion detection action actually enhances gameplay anyway, or if they’re just as fun (or lame) without utilizing said feature

to be fair, it probably improves balance

edit: also, I should’ve read the description before I tried to be clever

Did you buy that awesome 18-in-1 joystick, too?

can you get and play more than one remote

I was on the fence about getting one since it’s so cheap until I read “Don’t let reviews from strangers influence your opinion…” If the reviews are so bad that they have to say in the description to ignore the warnings from others, I’ll take that as a warning to not waste $15.