Foxes Say NO

Brilliant! I don’t look good in this color, but that is the only reason I’m not buying one.

So when is the purple version coming out to match the purple WATFS I already have, Woot?

Congrats on a healthy 1st place, Fable!

I’ve been curled in the fetal position for months saying “Make it STOP” … to no avail. Maybe this shirt will finally MAKE IT STOP!

Edit: Forgot to add Congrats on the first place finish and the number of votes WOW!

And also want purple version, please!

Ride the meme up! Ride the meme down!

Flawless victory. :smiley:

And yet, whenever a new animal meme comes along…

… you know there will be a relevant Woot shirt. :slight_smile:

I woke up this morning with the feeling I was going to have to buy a tee. Yes, have to… It seems something primal in me needs to have a tee with a fox in the foetal position saying “Make it stop.” I hear you little foxie. :slight_smile:

Agreed. I was unfortunate enough to have a friend show me this song on youtube. My ears bled. Ruined one of my other woot shirts.

I hope the artist dies in a fire.

The funny thing is this is exactly how my toddler looks when I refuse to play him that video for the 200th time in a row.

As someone with the legal first name ‘Fox’, I can assure you this is accurate.

It was almost as bad as when the X-Files came out.

In for one. It will be framed and hung on the wall.

It has come full circle.

I think it’s the fact that you are wearing that fox-ear hat-

:wink:

Grats Fablefire- Great to see a vote count so high! You are changing your name to Foxfire soon, right? heh

Congrats Fablefire! Awesome win and a nice strong win at that with a whopping 502 votes!

For anyone wanting sound effects for the third fox!

I really hope this meme will die out soon.

I’m getting this shirt and am very thankful for it. Considering my last name is Fox, I’ve been getting wayyyyy too much of this in the past few months.

Never heard of this reference, so I looked it up and found the song…

Ugh… 376,476,403 hits on Youtube? Seriously?

Made it to the first chorus and then shut it off…

By the way, the answer to the question is: “I don’t care”

This. I haven’t bought a woot shirt in months since my closet is already overflowing with them, but I had to break my streak for this one - it sums up my sentiments too perfectly.

PS: Never before have I felt so much empathy for those named Pedro.

I still wish there was a way to peel the top sentence off. I don’t like handing people the joke so easily. :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus it would have longer wearability that way. As it is, in 6 months when people are tired of it all, not even the shirt will be funny.

The shirt being funny depends on the meme NOT stopping. That’s probably some kind of irony. :wink:

I would rather have purple. I am sad I missed the other purple shirt. I am not a big fan of green…