Foxes Say NO

I have a great FableFire collection, and I love not only “the song” but the shirt that goes with it. However, this is just too ridiculously cute not to have. I wonder if I can put this on the back of my WATFS shirt to have FableFire foxes from all directions…

THE TRUTH: FOXES SAY “YIP”
That song really insults the only canine that’s smart enough to act like a cat. The only excuse for it is the writers have never been outside the city.

Great shirt. Thanks for finally telling people where to get off on reminding others of a bad listening experience. The only down part is that if they don’t ask, I can’t reply, “Yip.” and then smile smugly at the confused look I get.

How do print-on-demand shirts sell out? Child’s size six is grayed out as if they’re sold out. What gives?

Actually I’m going to push for “Teal” as a new color for a while. Teal is something AA offers that fills a hole of ‘an acceptable lighter colored shade of blue’, plus teal is my personal favorite color. :slight_smile:

No no no no no. You see, I have a thing against ears, especially on me personally. They clash with my style and stand out too much from the front. I want to shock them as I leave, instead of as I approach, so I wear a rather neat tail to various places instead! :3

(But in regards to wearing something odd, yeah, that doesn’t help the matter. XD)

It sounds like the shirt blanks themselves are out of stock. Sorry. :confused:

PREVIOUS POST: Actually I’m going to push for “Teal” as a new color for a while. Teal is something AA offers that fills a hole of ‘an acceptable lighter colored shade of blue’, plus teal is my personal favorite color.

I agree. I suggested a Teal Derby when they had the purple one. Hope it happens. Such a nice color and I have NO teal woot shirts :frowning: And these foxes would look even cuter on teal.

http://www.collegewear.us/product/2001-american-apparel-fine-jersey-tee

The two colors that I like the most, that would make a fine addition to this new craze for Eggplant, would actually be Teal and Camel as shown at the above link. My wardrobe is missing those colors the most.

Can we make it happen, Woot? Eggplant was a success, so let’s see some Teal!

I’d also like to see more red shirts (red or cranberry) but I recognize that they haven’t been the most popular for designs in the past.

Here’s a video of fox wagging its tail (someone thought it was stray dog and now it’s being cared for in a wild life sanctuary)

ConGraTZ, Girl! Will we see an entry for grids week?

Speed to First Woot:
0m 31.114s

First Sucker:
TobiasAmaranth

Last Wooter to Woot:
iamtuanvu

Last Purchase:
14 minutes ago

Order Pace (rank):
Top 45% of Shirt Woots
Top 16% of all Woots

Woots Sold:
First day posts 48
Votes 502

Way to go Fablefire, and with such a huge number of votes! XD I think it’s hilarious that you contributed both to the meme and for those sick of it XD

Now this is how you interrogate a fox

Can you PLEASE print this is another color. I would have this shirt in every color possible!!!