Foxfall

does this hoodie thing happen every october? I really, really love it. Please more hoodies!

Sad fox… Cannot has hoodie… Require 3X. The 2X would fit, but if my translations are correct, the ancient hoodie scrolls require all hoodies to be loose-fitting for more snuggliness.

hoodie.woot?? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

HBD, you fox!

I’m glad I’m not the only one to notice that.

Happy Birthday!

I too normally order the 3XL shirts. The sizing for the hoodie says 28" chest and 30" length, what we are used to in the shirts is a 28" chest and 33 3/8" length. Probably comparable in comfort, if the shirts fit loose. When I saw 2XL I decided I’d best not risk it, but I saw your post and did the research, now I am in for a hoodie… :slight_smile:

This is what happens when we foxes frolic too close to nuclear plants.

Ahhhh Puns!

If it was a Firefox, I would have bought it.

I was guessing long sleeve tees, but a nice, warm hoodie is definetely welcome!

Design? Awesome!

Hoodie option? Awesome x100!

…can’t ship a hoodie to Canada? AAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGwhygodwhy

The pop culture reference in today’s cute, clever color description references the wrong color. Meta joke about the writers going too far to be clever, or simple boneheaded bungle-up?

This is beautiful work!

We haven’t had a staff shirt since last new year’s have we? Need more!

Gazongas! Hoodies!! Too bad I live in Florida. But, if, a design comes along that’s too awesome to pass up then I’ll be in like Flint for one hoodie.

Now sell a zip up hoodie for the win.

This would have looked so amazing on brown!

I hate hoodies :frowning: I like when there are zippers. Others… kill me first.

Beautiful design. I’d love to see Shirt.woot expand to sweatshirts. Gets cold here in the Northeast.

A black shirt, AND it’s got a red fox on it?
I’LL TAKE TWENTY.

Wow! Amazing work!!! Congrats acceptorator!

This is beautiful. Is this a reprint or new?
also:
Gah! Nevermore! It’s multiplying!