Framed School Movie Posters

OMG!! I want most of these, but really shouldn’t spend the cash. I ate you woot. #temptation

hmmm. would have thought these would have made it into the BACK 2 SCHOOL sale.

Well, how did it taste?

Where’s “Who Dat Ninja”?

$70? I guess your mostly paying for the picture frame… lol

How is this a deal? Is it an ACTUAL movie poster from a theater? Is the frame lit up? Is it anything but a cheap print in a cheap poster?

I feel bad for anyone who wastes their money on this.

I think its kind of funny that they all cost $69.99 except Billy Madison - $39.99.

Billy Madison is 40% less than every other poster?

That is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Everyone on this board is now dumber for seen that.

Growing up my family owned a video store, we would sell the big movie posters for 2 to 10 bucks. We also had frames, we would buy them in packs and depending how many we got we would get a deal. They were plastic and nothing too fancy but it was less then 30 bucks for a dozen frames, the more we bought the cheaper we would get them for. Mind you this was 20 years ago. I still have Ghostbusters 1 and 2 along with a bunch of others. Oh, my Evil Dead parts 1 and 2 posters are originals and my favorites. Originals can be worth something someday, reprints or rerelease posters aren’t. I would avoid these unless you’re a hardcore fan of the movie.

How do I reach these Keeeeeeeds?!

(my guess)
Billy Madison? hahah
EDIT: Wait…no “School of Rock”?