Franklin Merriam-Webster Dictionary with MP3 Player

I also got one a while ago. My experience:

First, the dictionary is OK, but not great. Most definitions are only two or three words. Fairly useful, but does not have all words. Pretty useless as a Scrabble dictionary.

Second, I had the display go bad on me. I had an entire column of pixels die. I e-mailed Franklin, and they immediately shipped a new one. Good thing too, because the old unit now has a 2nd column of dead pixels.

Summary:

1. Dictionary is OK for casual use
  2. I had quality problems with mine
  3. Franklin customer service is AWESOME.

Based in this experience, I just might one day pick up one of their $100 dictionaries with more definitions. I know that if anything happens, the manufacturer will take care of me.

Got one of these in a wootoff. There is no speaker, needs headphones. I believe it comes with a set.

The SD-Card reader will not read my Transcend brand 8gb SD card, so it must be designed to work with something smaller. I could not find any documentation or website information on what the limits of the card reader is.

Overall, a pretty good product for the price. The hangman game is a fun way to pass time if you get stuck in a waiting room.

ahaha i had one of these in third grade (obviously not this model) and it was the best thing ever. i think it still works, too. i should find it sometime and get some new batteries, because the games - hangman, anagrams, and word train - were so awesome.

maituliao. good stuff.

Mp3 player???

what next is everything coming with Mp3 players now.

Toothbrush with mp3 player, skateboard with mp3 player,…

lighter with mp3 player and a 2.3 megapixle camera all in one for taking pics of your smoken tooten fire side fun.

party on woot

Not exactly an mp3 player, but I have seen a commercial that appears to play music when either turned on or in contact with the kids teeth (not sure which one). Pretty rediculous I agree but a product none the less.

In for one. Hope its good.

**5 Games!!!
119Mb of internal memory!!!

O M G!!! **

… pass.

Got mine today!

Pretty crappy quality. MP3 player doesn’t work too well. The 5 “games” are horrible. A random number generator is listed as a game! But… it’s only $13!!!

I’m satisfied. Thanks Woot!

Never received order! Woot TF?