Fraud - Bialetti - sent wrong model now listing is changed after close

Hey y’all, I think it is time to let this thread die.

6 Likes

I think we could let a couple more people pile on first.

2 Likes

ahhhhahaha rick rolled :rofl:

1 Like

Never!!!

I have never seen a woot issue where wrong item was sent and woot didn’t offer $5 $10 or more credit if you choose to keep

The replies To my 1st saying wrong Espresso maker model was sent where I quoted the description of kitty 4 or 6 cup and that mentioned that same time I bought what was to be the kitty that Amazon had venus for $22 but no longer did so I could not just return and buy elsewhere. I am fine with not being able to purchase item (venus 6 cup) for the lowest it has been direct from Amazon ($18) because I wasn’t looking for one then. What is not OK is not being it for $22 because woot offers the better model for a little more then turning out to not be the better model and again now can’t buy for less than $40 or rather $39 and even that is no longer s&s Amazon but 3rd party fulfilled by Amazon which I prefer less if I can help

Hello there,

I’m sorry to hear the cups you received didn’t meet your expectations.

In this case, I’d like to offer you the below options:

1. If you’d like a replacement, we can get one sent out to you. We will also send you a prepaid return label to send the item you received back to us.

2. If you’d like to return the item for a full refund, we’d be glad to help you by providing a prepaid return label to send the item back to us.

Please let us know which option you prefer so that we can assist you accordingly. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

We’d appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
Amaan M

Cups???

So I wrote back I wasn’t talking about cups but wrong model of Espresso machine and would like partial credit for keeping it.

Hello there,

I apologize for the error on behalf of my colleague.

I understand your concern on getting a concession on the wrong item that we have sent you.

Unfortunately, we can only offer you the options. Replacement or return for a full refund.

We’re sorry that we haven’t been able to address your concerns. W​e understand that this situation has been frustrating but, unfortunately, we won’t be able to offer any additional help with this matter.

We appreciate your business, however, and hope you give us the chance to serve you in the future.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Best regards,
Peter F

At this point I had already mentioned i knew I wanted the kitty the sale said kitty 6cup I did not open photos to see the venus with 6cup written below.

I thusly asked next a replacement with WHAT.??? they are going to send me the same incorrect thing as replacement? And again that now I could no longer replace it myself with the $22 venus as it was now $40

next reply sorry I was confused by offer I can return item

I was not “confused by offer” offer stated verbatim

“Bialetti Kitty Stove top Coffee Maker, Your Choice 4-Cup or 6-Cup, Stainless Steel”
That certainly is not confusing
Kitty 4 or 6 cup
I chose 6
It said I had ordered kitty 6 cup in my history

It only got worse from here over many many more emails

Thanks for the cheap attempts to harass me
Perhaps you should go back to not wanting to pay taxes and demanding government pay for everything
Cupcake
Hey you used a hate speech keyword
Yay for you.

I asked for a partial credit to keep their mistake
As has been the norm for everyone with woot.

I thought the Woot staffer said it was time for this thread to die.

3 Likes

#TEAMCUSTOMERSERVICE

Is that the werewolf team, or the vampire team?

After this they’re probably zombies.

Zombies vs ghosts?

Ghosts, there’s no brain to be eaten with this request.

giphy

The original words.

After downing a couple Excedrin half way through, I foolishly continued reading. And, I thought I had a serious issue when my hair turned purple. Seriously, if I had this many issues ordering from some place I would stop…just stop…please.

I thought @ThunderThighs properly closed this topic. sheesh

Hey, maybe this is where we enter the giveaway.

3 Likes