Frazier Napa Valley Two - Pack

Nice prediction. Very impressive.

$54.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Red
product(s):
1 Frazier 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon
1 Lupine Hill 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon

Links above are to CT; had to double-check the first one since it’s in CT with an “Estate” designation, but that matches the winery website (CT average community price was also $51 for the Estate and $26 for Lupine).

Did I call this two-pack or what!?

Oh yeah, visit the Frazier Winery web site

iByron

nallie - looks like you are in the clear:

Current numbers (updated each minute):
First sucker: mill
Speed to first woot: 0m 7.203s

Last wooter to woot: nallie

In for three. After that recommendation, how could I not?

I for two, will go good with those bbqed Costco Rib-eyes this summer.

Last wooter to woot: nallie

An almost simultaneous mill and a nallie sighting - either this is exonerating evidence for nallie, or she’s REALLY good at covering her tracks… :wink:

EDIT: A bit too slow - mods, feel free to delete if you feel the urge. :slight_smile:

Thank the vines this is out of my price point. I already prespent my allowance on cheese for CWWT#2!

So how can you be first to woot? I am sitting on the buy button, hit it as fast as possible and am beat again.

Last wooter to woot: duck833

WOW this i love, i am going to get 3 for me and my friends
one for
Mother’s Day, May 11:

$85 at the winery before shipping.

Applause

From their website:

2003 Frazier Cabernet 750 mls - $55.00 per bottle
2004 Lupine Hill Cabernet 750 mls - $30.00 per bottle (I know its an 03, but they don’t have that listed on thier site).

$38 shipping to Chicago.

$123 total. Eek!!! this is a pretty damn good deal.

Tempting… can’t go wrong with good cab, but still haven’t had any of my corisons yet and I STILL have 2x Pepper Bridge…

I need more winefriends who live locally. I just can’t open my good bottles by myself.

If the Frazier is as good as everyone says, I might purchase a magnum of the wine on their site. Can’t wait.

Last wooter to woot: cbloszinsky

In for two…I would have 3 but after these 4 there is no more room in wine fridge.

'03 is at least that much, according to WinesearcherPro

Looks like this offer is not long for this week… At what amounts to, basically, a free bottle at retail (according to website prices), and impossibly low shipping, as well as me being a Cab junkie, I may gift myself another three sets…

had to check the bank account first…in for 2. my first eligible labrattery offense. now i just need to get pics posted of my newly received/placed wine.woot stickers.