Free Advice today. Limited time. Ask away.

@wajeremy and I will be giving you free advice today*. Ask away.

(* Advice may or may not be valuable.)

1 Like

I haven’t had any coffee today and I’m not wearing a catshirt. Are these actions related? Is there someone I can blame this on?

No. They are not related. But the coffee grains at the bottom of my coffee cup have spoken and they say you need to blame this on whoever you see next. You will likely be successful in convinving them to get you a new cat shirt if you scream at them like a bat.

(that advice would have costed $239.77. So you saved a lot)

2 Likes

I just got the stare instead. :frowning:

2 Likes

As I’ve said in the past, the only explanation for you not wearing a catshirt is because you are not wearing ANY shirt…

1 Like

Why is @Narfcake not wearing a shirt today?

1 Like

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

What is the best way to hide from the responsibilities of everyday life?

Who was the first president to travel outside of the United States during his presidency?

1 Like

Hey! I know you!

1 Like

Howdy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you know how advice works?

3 Likes

Do what I do. Jump on Twitch and pretend it is work.

3 Likes

On those ridiculously priced circle batteries?

Good to see you. Start a new thread. Where the Hell has TRJ BEEN?

1 Like

Woot Forums ofcourse…

1 Like

I’ve been where I’ve always been Cal LOL I’m not hard to find. But apparently I’m not going to find out who the first president was to travel outside of the United States during his presidency.

1 Like

Is the question asking about the first US president to leave the country, or is it asking about the first president outside of the United States to travel?

Smarty, you know how to find out! Guess I will have to rejoin the other side! Lol!

1 Like

That’s what I was hoping @Ajit31415 & @wajeremy would get sorted for me.

1 Like