FREE Digital Download Coloring Page #4!

I spent entirely too much time on this. I fudged some of the lines to enclose certain areas. My apologies to the Walmazan for butchering the heck out of their work. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

9 Likes

QuarantineJournal 39: I have shaved in 40 days. My beard is starting to smell but it’s a good place to hide snacks. Today I colored a picture of the war zone happening from my cave dwelling. I loved seeing people work together instead of fighting each other.

View 1

View 2

View 3

View 4

7 Likes

wow! love it!

1 Like

Coloring collab with my 6 year daughter :slight_smile:

10 Likes

9 Likes

Love this! My wife is coloring them once and day then we will make a poster to link!!!

4 Likes

This was just for fun!

11 Likes

10 Likes

I printed one for each of my kids - 5 and 3 - and we talked about ‘fighting the virus’ and it actually made them a little less scared. If I wasn’t already a fan of Woot, I’ve got even more reason now. Thank you, Woot!

7 Likes

My daughter’s art

7 Likes

I just want you to know these are amazing and I can’t wait for your next one. The kitty went to my 12 daughter and the Corono went to my 18yr. These drawings make a difference and bring happiness !!! Thank you !!!

6 Likes

Thanks for the fun!

7 Likes

Sent to my cousin, she did well indeed :).

8 Likes

This is sooo well done, Peace!

1 Like

Ooooo! A “one color” challenge version! The gauntlet has been thrown down!!

¡Gracias, Wenceslao!

5 Likes

@daveinwarshington love the insertion of the BOC!

2 Likes

Late to the party, but…

6 Likes

I printed out and colored my coronavirus page tonight. For the people with mouths, I colored them all orange and added strings to make them look like face masks.

6 Likes

4 Likes