Free shipping fake

I can never get free shipping when I log in.
Woot has lost many sales because of that.
They say prime members get free shipping but don’t
Yeah I’m done

1 Like

I get free shipping each and every time I order when logged in with my Amazon account (and using Chrome since I have 3rd party cookies blocked on MS Edge).

1 Like

Hi there. I’m sorry for the frustration. Fake is such a strong word. Let’s try confusing.

We don’t show that you’ve logged in with your Prime Amazon login in.

Try this:

1. Log out of woot.
  2. Log in using the LOGIN WITH AMAZON button.

That should do it. Let me know.

2 Likes

Yup, works for me, too. And I’m very thankful to have it, too, since it’s saved me a lot of money.

I am new–and don’t have a clue. I have a prime account also, but when it says to login to amazon–all I get is a blank page. I actually went to amazon and bought what I wanted.

Hi there. Make sure you’re not blocking pop-ups. Also, you must allow cookies from amazon and woot.

Thank you!

Can I block popups AND cookies on other websites AND NOT on Amazon/Woot? If I don’t block popups and cookies on other sites, they are TOTALLY unreadable. Please answer soon because I can’t tell you how many purchases Woot/Amazon have lost from me because I can’t log-in to Amazon. What I see is a BLANK SCREEN and this a the top - na.account.amazon.com
Answer me via email please because I don’t know HOW I stumbled here!

Yes, what you would do is allow amazon.com and woot.com. How you do that is dependent on the browser and/or device you are using.

Try searching “allow cookies from a website” and the device or browser you’re using. That should get you started.