Hi, I don’t know where this should go, there does not seem to be a complaint department. I have a hand mixer in my cart, about to place order, and it says free shipping if you are an Amazon Prime member. I sign up for Amazon Prime, it says free shipping under shipping, but my order total still includes the $6 for shipping. How come? And how do I get the shipping cost out of there?
The following suggestions from Woot have been found by others to be helpful:
Here’s a few things to try:
• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button.
• On the checkout page, check “use this address”.
• If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox.
• Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot.
• Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot.
• Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers.
• Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.).
• Try an incognito or private mode in your browser.
Alternatively, on the checkout page, there could be a gold button to validate payment method/address.
People have seen the charge get dropped upon the clicking of those boxes.
As a last resort, you could always place the order then contact CS afterwards to get the shipping refunded along with any relevant tax which got added on due to the shipping.
I don’t know what log on with the Amazon button means. Please explain. Also, how to contact CS , I searched the site, and can’t for the life of me find anything remotely looking like customer service. Really, I don’t even think it’s worth the time I’ve spent, I don’t even want the thing anymore. Ridiculous !