Freedom 31-Piece Gourmet Cookware Set

Freedom 31-Piece Gourmet Cookware Set

1 Like

Cookware that resists high heats -
What are they gonna do, ■■■■■ and moan while being difficult to remove from the cupboard? Slide off of the burner when you turn up the flame?
I mean, isn’t this the opposite of what you want in cookware? Wouldn’t it be better to say conducive, nay conductive, to high heats? Well, I mean I guess it’s safe to err on the side of truth in advertising. They can’t even get the number of layers right, ‘extra-heavy 5-ply base construction’ - ‘an aluminum layer between two layers of stainless’. I’m missing two ply here. Maybe they include a pallet of Charmin with each purchase to make up for the difference?

*****, much? Go back to bed for a while, get up, have a big cup of coffee, and try seeing the world a bit differently today. Just smile, smile, smile…

2 Likes

I have that exact set of measuring cups - right down to the font. They’re… “undesirable.” The handles are so thin that they bend when you try to scoop anything heavier than air, and I’m afraid the welds between the handles and the cups will fail… soon. The only time I even look at them is right after I yell “Where the heck are my good measuring cups!!!” But… this wasn’t the rant.

My rant for the day is: "Freedom" gourmet cookware set… made in China. Really? Freedom? China?

Nope.

3 Likes

Metal pots with metal handles and no heat break in between results in super hot handles.

Thanks for the observation.
I do only post here in distilled sarcasm on items with inaccurate, misleading, or contradictory descriptions. This helps me dispose of vitriol that would otherwise contaminate my welcoming and effervescent demeanor.
I apologize that my derogatory commentary was not as effective at highlighting the product’s shortcomings as zmerch and glubash’s contributions.

TLDR: this junk B whack, and I implore you to refrain from purchasing substandard items such as these which are unjustly being marketed as acquisition-worthy.

2 Likes

So you want to say that you did not like to use this Cookware?

I do not like them
in a house.
I do not like them
with a mouse.
I do not like them
here or there.

You’ve been missing a lot of sales. #wootoops

1 Like