Freedom Jog Bra 3-Pack

Not expecting a lot of support, but I’ll give them a try. Would be better if they were in a sweat wicking fabric, though.

In for one. Activating free shipping for day 2 of the wootoff. Yay. But, must get some sleep. Goodnight all.

I’m here for you. :slight_smile:

Can someone check these sizes - normally a dress size 16/18 is more of a 40-43 inch bust, not a 44-46 inch bust - a 46 inch bust is usually a dress size 26.

For just a second there I thought it said “Freedom Jug Bra”…

There are very few things in life that I hate more than shopping for bras, one example being underwires. Thanks Sportwoot! In for two and I’m comfortably covered for at least a year

Ooo Bra’s like these are always nice to have about. And this price is great. Definitely in for some XXL, glad they didn’t sell out before I noticed.

It’s from the manufacturer’s website.

I bought these on a Groupon a while back. Zero support for the girls and creates the dreaded uni-boob. No bueno.

I haven’t used these exactly but I wear a 36 DDD or E/F depending on where you shop.

I’ve had good luck with others like this. I wouldn’t necessarily go running, but I think jogging or walking should prevent the extreme bounce we have to fight.

For a running bra I go and pay the big bucks cause I’ve yet to find a cheap alternative that actually works.

And so we are lured into buying lots of extra crap cause we HAVE to make the most of the free shipping. Woot has us by our spendthrifts.

because my other comment is going to get deleted.

[youtube=VHBw1Gby7xM][/youtube]

Here is a video commercial or explanation of how awesome these bras are? I don’t know. I’ve never worn one and can’t relate

I was wondering if you were gonna post instructions. :tongue:

If you are not sized deep into the alphabet, these kinds work well as around-the-house nursing bras. But unlike some other brands, it seems these do not have the cup inserts.

It will give you proper support when you’re exercising with this…

[youtube=8MzzLsJEzR8][/youtube]

Step one, buy tissue cover from home.woot Er wait, it’s already sold out. Crud.

QP

haha, I had a 50 page manual but it was too big for my google docs. :tongue: Sorry, maybe next time.

Except that it’s linked in our Features list. :tongue:

I JUST Noticed that and came here to post my error!

I made up for my error by coming back with a Review From The Frisky Titled: Freedom Bras are definitely freeing

So… You give the women something they can call their own, and they still complain… Go figure…