Frequent Flyer 3-Pc Luggage Set-3 Colors

Hard luggage is better because you have a smaller chance of brnging home unwanted friends (i.e. bed bugs). Bed bugs attach themselves to the suitcase so unless you have it professionally cleaned each time you leave they are much worse. Hard luggage you can bring into your house and set down anywhere (however I would still recommend unloading everything on a hard surface (wood or tile floors) to avoid the bed bugs in your clothes coming into your home before you wash!

With my email 10% off coupon and the free shipping, total cost $125.99, I’d be willing to take the chance.

I just flew to LAS from MSP via Delta and they did indeed check the size of both my checked luggage and carry-on. Just sayin’.

Sorry as a frequent flyer 120k this year alone, you couldn’t pay me to own a hard shell luggage. If it was half hardshell I’d consider it as I am in the market for another set, but all the hardshell owners I know end up having to replace after 2-3 trips.

I get irritated with luggage. You spend a ton of money on it and then on the first flight the airlines gladly destroy it for you.

Interestingly enough this is a very valid question; this was the luggage on board when Jeff Goldblum saved the world in Independence Day.

I stopped using my hard luggage for checked bags because they searched it almost everytime. My wife’s never got searched. Now I use a $20 duffle bag.
It’s kind of creepy that someone has gone through your things without you being there to supervise.

Kind of creepy and a total violation of the 4th Amendment against unlawful search and seizure, yeah.

Good news for you nesters out there!

These do nest. They are shipped nested in a single box.

Must be a quality thing. I have only hard shell cases, mainly Samsonite. Two of those cases I’ve had since 1996 and they still travel with me, including storing them in non-travel time in a Texas attic at some ungodly hot temperatures.

Even the cheaper extra cases I’ve gotten since having kids have gone with me traveling on a half-dozen international trips and are still perfectly fine.

Maybe it’s because I mainly fly AA.

When going thru Vancouver 2 weeks ago I saw someone’s carryon being rejected by the airport folks (for being too big).

My concern with the carryon size comes from numerous stories of problems (and fines for deliberate undersizing of the check frames by at least one carrier) flying the discount European airlines. I’ll be using EasyJet and possibly Aer Lingus and I’d rather not get hit for extra hold baggage fees because my carryon was too big.

Yeah, except it’s not unlawful when you agree to it by flying. You agree to a “contract of carriage” or something similar by purchasing a ticket/checking in. That contract involves the airline’s right to refuse boarding if your bags aren’t checked by trained personnel.

Read the fine print next time…

This deal is a tad too late for me. Leaving for my Caribbean cruise on Sunday…oh well.

Wouldn’t be the first time my luggage went someplace awesome, and I didn’t…

Have a Wonderful Cruise!

Pack your suitcase, then remove all and pack 1/2 of what you first packed.

Leaving for our 15th cruise soon - total addiction…

From Overstock: Weight: 28-inch upright (9.95 pounds), 24-inch upright (8.5 pounds), 20-inch upright (6.25 pounds)