Fresh Legs Copper Travel Socks

OK HELP HERE - how does the sizing on these things run - I am disabled veteran with foot and leg injury from military service. Right foot is 10EEEE and left foot is 10E. Problems occur in the right or 4E side so should I get the Large set ? Or do I even need bigger?



A large should work. Best bet is to find a local drug store that does fittings to be sure you get the right size. Also you may need medical grade compression socks. These are done to specific ratios that best help circulation. Non medical grade socks can very more widely resulting in compression that is too high or also too low for your needs.