Friends, Romans, aedlrjqaewoif

I am sooooo glad to see this print! One of the few shirts that’s actually made me LOL.

I love the look on this guy’s eyes. Apelad did a great job capturing a look that is a mix of both tired resignation and boredom.

Don’t wear this shirt backwards unless you want a monkey on your back.

Does the text “friends, Romans” appear anywhere on the shirt?

Okay, I both laughed out loud and felt bad at the same time when I saw this.

I’ve got 999,999 problems…

Nope, it’s just like we show it.

Here’s the explanation of the title for those needing help.

Poor bored monkey. I feel badly for him. He needs a drink.

Artist’s self-portrait?

Just so long as that monkey isn’t typing something like “All work and no play makes Jack a dull monkey” over and over and over and over and…

'Cause that would just be creepy

I haven’t had so ample a hairline for some time now.

Thanks for the votes, everyone! I really appreciate it, from the bottom of my aedlrjqaewoif.

It’s pretty clear that even if the observable universe were filled with monkeys the size of atoms typing from now until the heat death of the universe, their total probability to produce a single instance of Hamlet would still be a great many orders of magnitude less than one in 10183,800. As Kittel and Kroemer put it, “The probability of Hamlet is therefore zero in any operational sense of an event…”, and the statement that the monkeys must eventually succeed “gives a misleading conclusion about very, very large numbers.” This is from their textbook on thermodynamics, the field whose statistical foundations motivated the first known expositions of typing monkeys. (wiki:infinite monkey theorem)

“It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.”

Little does Woot know, but “Aedlrjqaewoif” is actually the Swedish word for a pickled herring and mayonnaise dish.

Fantastic winner, I imagine this will be a popular one at the Woot office.

You stupid monkey!

woohoo! Mission accomplished :3 really almost considered not doing it, but I know the writers have thick skin :tongue:

Really a great design! Thank you for drawing it:), but please keep whatever is at the bottom of your aedlrjqaewoif right where it is.

“Ford? There’s an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for ‘Hamlet’ they’ve worked out.”