From the Ashes

Awesome nice! Congratz on the print! Hopefully getting one :smiley:

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! Click here and post a picture!

The colour on this one is a lot lighter than it was in the derby.

Couldn’t have said that better myself.

I love black shirts. This one is sweet - it would have been cool if it was flying up the side.

In for one.

yeah, I don’t want to be a negative nelly, but the winners this week just aren’t my cup of tea. here’s to hoping I like next week’s derby more.

It’s spelled “Jean Grey”, troglodytes.

They never seem to like the colors I choose XD This one was definitely pantone too- although, the squirrel actually came out in the color that I had in the submission (and not the lighter color that was seen on the comp they posted) so maybe this one will print in the darker color as well, we’ll just have to wait and see :slight_smile:

Beautiful shirt, but I need to cut back, and I’m pretty sure I’d end up regetting the purchase like I have with some other shirts.

Yeah I noticed that too. :tongue:

I just assumed with the fish one that they changed it a bit because I hadn’t chosen pantone colors, but I’ve been much more careful with my color choices recently, maybe I should just give up and do whatever I feel like without regard to what they can print :stuck_out_tongue:

had to get one…been waiting for this design to be put up :]

Nice Phoenix!!!

I’ll be glad when this one liner junk is over with… Sure they’re awesome designs on paper but I wouldn’t wear it

No offense to the designer but enough with the damn phoenixes already!

Hmm… well, the squirrel came out as you intended, even though their comp showed it much lighter. Maybe… since they’re printing on a dark colour, if they use an extra light ink they can avoid printing the initial white layer and use the ink directly on the shirt, and then it looks darker and as intended?

OK, I get the point. Once continuous line. Cool.

But does it ALL have to be swervey-curvy stuff? Not that it is unpleasant, but it is beginning to look all alike.

<3333

Also, respect to the winners, but I’m not feeling this one either. Just not crazy about black tees these days.