From the Ashes

beautiful shirt. in for 1

Double win?

I haven’t liked any of these “one line” shirts enough to purchase for $10, but if I got one as a $6.66 random shirt, I probably wouldn’t complain.

Gahhhhh!!

I love the design, but the placement is terrible! If only it was on the right side of the shirt…the bottom middle is just the worst possible place you could put the design.

Skipping it. If it bothers me this much now, if I were to buy it I’d never stop giving myself crap for it.

Sorry, not feeling the winners, too many jagged lines. Explian the colab on this .

Some one thought of this one ,then someone else illustrated it? Just wondering.

P.S. Jimi sorry, I still think your shirt would have printed better.

Eh, forget what the others are saying. It’s a -very- cool shirt, and I"m already in for 1. Last shirt I can buy for a while.

worst derby EVER

con’grats to all…
but nothing for me this week it seems :frowning:

As it says in the description of the derby entry, I did the sketch work and she did the line work

Since both were collaborations… half+half = one win?

in for one. SoCal.

I’ll wait and see if it grows on me in the morning.

the last three have been some of the best shirts in a long while

and this was my favorite of the 4 contenders

so I’m definitely in for one

kickass shirt

I feel the same way. They’re not anything I’d mind wearing, but not anything I’d purposefully pay money for. I wasn’t a big fan of most of the one line designs.

At least you gave it a solid 3 weeks since joining.

I love the name of the shirt. It makes me think of the song “Story in Your Eyes.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r75XWbsSx-E

I got first woot 2 weeks ago, not arrived yet. I dont know whether I should order this too

Nice design, simple and yet gets message across. I’ve got too many black shirts, so I’m a bit reluctant to buy.

Horribly ugly shirt.

Yes, the bird looks cool, and its better than anything I could ever dream of drawing, but on a shirt? Yeah, no thanks.

I guess it is…