Fruit of the Loom Men's Crew Neck T-Shirts, Assorted, 10-Pack

Fruit of the Loom Men's Crew Neck T-Shirts, Assorted, 10-Pack

“Variety” may be a bit of a stretch, given what I received last time this was offered.

But, for $2+ per shirt, I may be whining a bit much. :wink:

1 Like

Be glad you didn’t get the “safety yellow” or the orange. :slight_smile:

I have always gotten an assortment as promised. I usually get one or two shirts I only wear around the house or when I forgot to do laundry though. Except at Halloween or when I want to be very visible at night— that’s when the orange and safety yellow are good.

1 Like

Sorry about that, next time make sure to hit up our CS team. Also, shout out to the Bills for being 3-0. Tables everywhere are in danger ahead of this Sunday’s game against the Pats. Good luck and nothing circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!

Hi. Headline says 10 shirts, but text description says: Enjoy the classic comfort of a shirt that flatters your frame when wearing one of five men’s crew neck T-shirts. Is it 10 or 5 shirts?

[i][MOD: 10-pack. fixed][/i]
1 Like

Great catch! Thanks. I’m gonna wait until there is an answer before I decide on this one.

LOL, I got that super bright hunter orange plus 2 hot pinks, another less bright pink and a bright neon green . All in mens’ 2xl. I wanted them to work in not go to a rave. If I hadn’t cracked a rib they’d have gone back. They’re waiting to be bleached white in the basement.

Are these ringspun cotton? Makes a huge difference in feel of the shirt and for price comparison against sites that sell single blanks like jiffyshirts.com.

I think most of mine said ringspun on them, not sure about all. Look at the picture above those shirts say it.

These come in a pack of 10 shirts! Thanks for pointing that out to us!

1 Like

The above image isn’t from this deal. They’re the pocket tees from a previous purchase.

It might be easier to overdye a similar but more palatable color. The green can be combined with a dark green dye and you’ll probably get something decent. Add red to the orange and pinks (or brown maybe?) and they might tone down. Or just black will do it.

1 Like

I got these the last time. Two matching green but the rest were different. I got them to wear under my flannel shirts in the winter and they’ll be a nice pop of color.

But can we get v-neck next time?

The Woot pics look the same as what was shown as when I bought some and my shirts are mostly the same as in the pic above except for no pocket

Thanks for the ideas!

As excited as I am for 3-0, I fear the only table danger will be “can the tables hold all the empties that we drink after the Pats own our tushes again”…

1 Like

Mine just arrived today. Very pleased with color assortment but not with fabric content. I am trying to get away from polyester and these shirts were supposed to be 100% cotton except for the heathers thay were supposed to be 90% cotton. Only five were 100% cotton—the other five were 60% cotton and 40% polyester (blue, 2 dark grey/heather, one light grey and one brown).

I’m very sorry about that. I’ll let the buyer know. Make sure you contact Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Thanks. Already did.