Fruit of the Loom Pocket Tees 12-Pack

I’m in for a pack, I’m always looking for tees with a pocket. I’ve got a bunch of long sleeve tees with pockets and these short sleeves will be good in the summer.

Hey all! We were able to find more inventory so if you saw it sold out earlier, check again!

Do they run small in size or big?

Even as a guy, years and years of vanity sizing means one should treat sizes incomparable from one brand to another. I have size small shirts that are loose and size XL that only fit.

Go by the specs instead.

Like narf said, look at the specs. What I do is take a shirt that I own and like the fit. I measure it and compare it to the size chart.

I’m 6’2" and skinny. I typically wear size medium tall shirts (when I can find them). How long do these shirts measure? They won’t stay tucked in if I can’t tuck them in in the first place. :slight_smile:

We looked before the sale went live and FoL didn’t show length information. Sorry.

Where are these made?

El Salvador

Any of you Wooters bought these before? Since they’re mostly cotton I’m concerned about shrinkage and wondering if I should go a size larger to compensate?

Can’t say these exactly (lacks cats), but I’ve had other FotL shirts in the past. I don’t recall them being too too bad.

All cotton shirts will shrink; but some will be more tolerant than others. Due to the knit, shrinkage is typically in length and the amount will be dependent on your care (hot vs cold, high heat vs medium vs low). The width remains pretty close.

Assuming the t is worn under a regular shirt, maybe a little paper money for cab fare in case wallet gets stolen. Anything small and personal. Parking receipt.

I was doing so well at staying distant from more cr****ap I just don’t need or have room for, and it took just 15 hours for this sale to talk me into failure.

Guess I can eat that Snickers bar and try again next year.

Can we get a picture of the inside seams? I have a skin sensitivity to particular seam types, and like to review inner seams when picking shirts.

I’m not staff, but given that they don’t always have direct access to the inventory, they might not be able to get pics that quickly anyway.

That said, the construction will be typical to that of other t-shirts these days: polyester threads, double needle hems and overlock stitches at the sleeves. Expect them to look similar to the (different brand) shirt I’m currently wearing.

Glasses, phone, notebook, pen,wouldn’t buy a shirt without a pocket. Just wondering if it’s large enough

Perfect timing on these… just started a job that is casual dress but we have to wear plain shirts without printing or logos… all of my shirts have printing or logos on them so this will give me a 3 week supply of shirts for around $2/each

Best deal (for me anyway) in a year of woots. Something I need, can use, and like the brand you have!

Wow!

(seriously considering buying another deal to put away for next year or the next)

Hell to the yeah! Smokes man. Some of us are NOT politically correct and afraid to offend others!

to hold one’s flip phone, obviously.