FRUSTRATION with Returns/Customer Support

I have been trying to return a set of faulty speakers for the last 10 days. I have NOT received my return label from support or UPS or trying to generate them myself from the WOOT site. I changed my email address for my account to see if that would work, but it did not, so I changed it back. The back-and-forth with Customer support is getting nowhere. The last three emails did not even address the need for return. I allow popups and continually check my spam. Nothing. I have suggested that a PDF of the return label be attached to the email, but no one is listening. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE.

Good morning. Sorryf or the frustration. Please note that Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Best thing to do is to reach out to CS and give them another email to use.

I have tried that. The last 3-4 responses just say because I’m using a different email and can’t respond. That’s why I changed my email back to the original that was on my Woot! account. It happens to be the same as on my Amazon, but it is registered on my Woot! too. CS is NOT reading my emails. It is just sending the same on over and over again.

Let me check in with CS. Please hold.

Hi there. CS just sent return labels to both of your email addresses. If you don’t find them, make sure to check spam.

If still no luck, go through the support form to see if phone service is available.

The return label arrived. CS could use some evaluation of its responses to my issue so that it does not happen again. I originally found out to comment on the Forum through an internet search where I saw people had posted through this category and the Monte’s desk category. At least the Forum could be a category for issues/problems, which might actually be apparent to a user since you have no live chat or regular phone contact number.