Fuego de la Muerte

Who buries their loved one with a sombrero and a vest but no pants?

I like the frosty beer mugs :slight_smile:

Congratulations Arinesart and Biticol.

I really enjoy the style and detail in this work, plus ese taquito se ve muy bueno!!

+++ to all of that. I havenā€™t cracked up this much reading one of the shirt write-ups in a long long time!

Actually,thatā€™s stated in my will.

Obligatory ā€œGrim Fandangoā€ namedrop.

GOOD IDEAā€¦this would look awesome on the back of the shirt. With a small taco on the front corner- like where a pocket would be. It would be nice to see the option.

Congrats, Arinesart and Biticol! Wonderful design! There were so many great designs in this derby. I hope we get to see some more print as ECā€™s!

Woot, despite your flaws you are still amazing at separating me from my money. Ordering now.

Very pleased to see this one come through. Really fun shirt. Kind of reminds me of this level from Gitaroo-Man.

Congrats on a fine shirt, Biticol and Arinesart!

Really? I actually liked multiple shirts this derby and not a single one went up for sale. These new derby rules are starting to be very disappointing.

Yes,I like the way youā€™re thinking!

A) ^ HILARIOUS post!

B) from your sig, please do NOT tell me you won a BOC with 2 flatpanel TVā€™s AND a home theater system. If so, Iā€™m going to need a moment

Great Choice!:D:D So happy for you Biticol and Arinesart!:smiley:

Love this shirt, but Iā€™m a graduate student in the Spanish department, and Iā€™m not sure if the cartoony culture would be enough to offend my Mexican colleagues. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m 100% mexican, and I approve this tee :slight_smile:

Donā€™t get me wrong, this is a great shirt butā€¦

Where can I get a shirt with that phrase on it?!?

His lover?

HIYO!

little hearts in the eyes so key. fun shirt.

You konw you want one, you know you want to buy this tee. Go ahead! :wink: