Fuji EnviroMAX Batteries

Fuji EnviroMAX Batteries

It would be swell if there were a “sampler pack”, with, say eight each AA and AAA, four each C and D, and a couple of 9V.

I just cant see using this quantity of any offered Super Batteries in a reasonable amount of time.

I wondered the same thing before I bought my box of AA and AAA. It took me about 15 seconds to decide that rechargeable batteries were not working and that a large supply of alkaline’ batteries is infinitely easier to live with since it only requires half the steps of rechargeables, besides, the whole rechargeable thing has lost its luster now that we know that it’s just another money grab designed to fool impressionable younger generations who are gullible - more now than any other time in history.

[MOD: removed last sentence. pls no political commentary.]

2 Likes

I would rate these batteries a solid 7/10.

I have used their AA and AAA batteries with great results. None of them leaked for me so far and they last a good while even for electronics that’s used frequently. They’re on the reliable side for cheap batteries. I would say 1. Fuji/Allmax and 2. Maxell for budget batteries.

You’d think that, but the only one I have trouble going through is C, nothing uses them anymore. Alkaline batteries with a shelf life of 6-10 years tend to get used up before they’re bad at least, but we’re a gaming household.

1 Like

Get those motorised trash cans - they take C&D

1 Like

My big-ass Maglite takes D cells. You don’t want wimpy little batteries in that.

1 Like

I second the motorized trash can. Best $75 I ever spent. I find myself walking up to regular trash cans and waving my hand over it thinking it’ll open on its own. Like I’ve become a magician or something.

1 Like

**The Maglite is actually a “Club” for “ friendly” Police Officers,for when they want to bring your attention to your offensive behaviour.Officially,this type of error-correction is frowned upon by the Big City Legal Crowd.