Fuji EnviroMAX Batteries

Fuji EnviroMAX Batteries

1 Like

I used the ones I bought to replace the batteries in my remote controls throughout the house. The batteries run down within a month. Do yourself a favor and buy some real batteries (Duracell, Ray O Vac, or EverReady), from one of your local stores.

3 Likes

Fully agree. Was totally surprised at how long the battery life is.

1 Like

How many mAH for each battery?

Or better yet, get yourself some eneloop or other quality rechargeable batteries. Saves money and less impact on the environment!

3 Likes

Thank you both for saving me money!

I have been using this technique to recharge these and other batteries with this one weird trick. #InfiniteSolutions How to Recharge Batteries - YouTube

Sadly, these are some of the worst batteries ever. I am using these in a portable blood pressure cuff, and I have to swap them out every few days, where Duracell’s or Energizer seemed to last a month. Strange.

I sure am glad the rest of y’all got these batteries that didn’t last! Don’t take it personally, though: I thought I got a bad batch of 'em. I was just pleased as punch when they arrived and I could again use my skeeter scatterer! Unfortunately, the mosquitoes had only a 2 to 3 day wait in the not-too-distant periphery for the batteries to yawn and go to sleep. Will I buy them again? The mosquitoes say, “Yes! Yes!” But I say, “No No!.” (Swat Swat.)