Does this not qualify for free Amazon Prime shipping? I’m logged in with my Amazon Prime account. It says I have Prime linked. The radio button to choose shipping says “Prime, Free” - but I’m still being asked to pay $6.00 for shipping despite having the Prime/Free option.
Hi there. Here’s a few things to try:
Here’s a few things to try:
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
If those don’t work, let me know the following information:
- App or Desktop?
- Device & OS/Version
- Browser & version
- Exactly what is happening and when it happens.
Where are the “N” and “T” shaped pillows?
Logging out and logging in again did not work on my computer at work. I was on a desktop PC using Chrome on Windows 10.
I was able to get the free shipping after logging into my home computer, though. The browser I use here is Firefox.
There might be sometime of firewall at work. See that a lot where people can’t login at work but can at home. WHY WON’T THEY LET US SHOP AT WORK!!!
Nice pillow! My beautiful pregnant wife sleeps soo much better. Thanks for the killer deal. Shipped faster than it said.