Full Face Snorkel Mask by Tower

We actually got someone who is very claustrophobic to try snorkeling with one of these masks and they enjoyed it so, I guess while I stand by my above comments of these being a breeze, even for a 7 year old, to use and us having no issues I would take into consideration the opinions of others who haven’t tried them.

They must suck, right?

Do you SWIM while wearing glasses?

Why are the pictures Black and White? is the mask some bright day glo color that no one would want?

“I’m a scuba instructor and I think I’d get claustrophobic using this.”

Maybe try it before you’d ‘think’ you’d get claustrophobic. I love people with all the answers.

My brother in law had one of these in the USVI. I did laugh at him until I tried it. Works extremely well, didn’t fog, and has very good peripheral vision. Compared to ‘5 star’ reviews on the snorkel mask/tube I bought from amazon for the same price or possibly even more, I was very impressed.

Just got back from a trip to Hawaii with these for the whole family. If you put it on right and push the seal at your nose then you are fine. If not it will fog quickly. To help a bit I also added some fog prevention cream. It was my wife, and 3 kids (19, 14, 8) and I and everyone loved them. But, it helps to try in a pool a few times to get used to putting it on and swimming with it.

Good response! But these work great if you wear contacts!

Get a prescription mask. Not too expensive and worth every penny! I can no longer wear contacts so a prescription mask was ideal. You don’t need a Dr RX to buy either.

Vulva Pink. You’ll love the color

Never knew this existed!!! Looking into one right away!