Full of Ink

I dance with joy. DANCE. You can’t talk me out of it, the ‘it’s too girly’ haters. I won!

And to elaborate on my previous comment.

It’s not so much that I dislike this shirt, it’s just that I’m tired of seeing this type of design constantly in the fog in almost every derby. There’s always usually some abstract swirly design that is largely unattractive that always makes it.

Personally, i don’t even see how this shirt even matches the derby guidelines this week
But once again, I must have completely different tastes than the woot community as a whole because I am again disappointed in the selections. i figured I finally have a bunch of good shirts to wear from woot given the derby’s topic. But nope, instead we get a lame sliced bread shirt (eh, kinda funny), another abstract design that didn’t appeal to me at all, and then this. There were so many great designs, but these were the ones that won?

Checking this site every night is seriously starting to become a waste of time, but I probably still will.

I know this post comes off as whiny and disrespectful to the designers, but I don’t intend it to be. I’m just venting my frustrations with the woot community as a whole. That’s all.

I am sorry you are a sad panda. Happy pandas are more secure in their masculinity.

'Gratz, Aya. It’s a nice design (not quite my style) - good job!

Some of us are chicks!

Get over yourself!

This wins my love. If I liked gray, your design would win my money too. :smiley:

Talented AND funny! You go, girl.

I should have bought two (one to get ink on while scribing)!

At last. No offense to the other designers, but this design really should have taken first place.

Maybe the guys should think about buying the ‘chick shirts’ for their girlfriends, moms, sisters, and other loved ones, for Valentine’s Day. With the SmartPost shipping, buying now will ensure that you have something for that special day.

Just a thought for those who might not buy this for themselves.

congrats mihalis. a lovely design and a well deserved win. :slight_smile:

it’s a nice design :slight_smile:

It’s undoubtedly an elegant design, and it’s well executed. Congrats on the win, although it’s completely not my style (I’m one of those people who’d be wearing the sword shirts =D)

Okay, seriously Ayaface, I’m going to sleep. Thanks for the call, and tell Kittenface hello (sorry I didn’t say it earlier, I’m lacking in manners at 1 am). Congrats on the win, and continue ignoring the socially inept and graceless who are unable to accept that some people like different (more beautiful) things than others. :slight_smile:

Night night.

I’d wear a sword shirt, too. And I’m a happy owner of ‘So You Want To Destroy My Chainmail’. Maybe I’m just wishy-washy?

I wear a silver sword on a chain round my neck. I’ll have the gamut covered once I get this shirt on Tuesday! I liked it so much I even ponied up the $5 for shipping. I didnt want to wait for it. :slight_smile:

My first woot! Wohoo! I love it. As someone who both has ink and is a calligrapher it appeals to me. Congrats to the designer. Brilliant job.

I’ll second this.

=D, the sword thing was a reference to

It’s cool, but it’s just not my taste. Maybe someone else in the family would get it, but it;s 1:30 AM :smiley:

Hear, hear! There’s room on shirt.woot for shirts like these as well as the macho, the cartoonish, and the ones that are just too weird to know what to call them. Buy what works for you, pass on the others. How many shirts do you have room for anyway?

mihalis aya, I’m looking forward to wearing this at opera rehearsal. :slight_smile: