Full Size Candy Variety Mix, 30 Count

Full Size Candy Variety Mix, 30 Count

Does anyone know if this is going to be track-able eventually? I need to track it closely,
especially if it’s a hot day. Right now the tracking number is not clickable.

Usually tracking is updated on the shipper’s system the next day… or at least that’s how it has been for me recently.

1 Like

Looks like it shipped via Amazon Logistics so tracking will be difficult. But probably faster so that’s good.

1 Like

The Amazon driver knocked on my door when they delivered it! Nothing melted, another mild weather day. And I am set for chocolate for quite some time. :chocolate_bar: :brown_heart:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Who wants 3 musketeers and plain m&Ms? :face_vomiting:

1 Like

You wil…when nothing else is left.

4 Likes

Those are my two favs out of these. Lol

3 Likes

Just as the weather is warming up, let’s order chocolate!

I’m in the mid-Atlantic and ordering chocolate from Amazon has been hit and miss for me. And I always get it off of the doorstep immediately. We’ve gotten melted Easter and Halloween candy before (and we’ve gotten good Easter and Halloween candy).

But it was 85 today, so I don’t know that ordering chocolate is really going to work for a while.

We’re helping Amazon get the chocolate out of their warehouse over the next week or so.

1 Like

Ya know, you could just skip the middleman and send it all straight to my house.

1 Like

Mine arrived melted (typically hot South of Texas. took them off the step the second they arrived, but they had spent the morning in the UPS truck). OK afer re-solidifying in the fridge I guess, though disappointed how few bars compared to the bags of crap such as M&Ms. Also bought the Dove bars and wish I had read the small print as they were the tiniest bars ever. Not clear from the product pics. Wish these deals had been for bulk creme eggs instead. Overall, pretty disappointed.

Anyone know the use by date? I usually get a box or two to give out for Halloween and I’m wondering if they would still be good by then.

1 Like

This is from amazon inventory so we don’t have that info. Amazon is usually pretty good at destroying expired goods though.

2 Likes

The box I got had best by 1/2021. But your mileage may vary. Also, 1 box may not be enough. Especially if using as a bribery tool, or perhaps barter is a better word. Either way, now I’ve got to buy another box because I enjoy others doing my chores.

3 Likes

Everyone needs minions.

2 Likes