Fun Express Break Your Own Geodes

Fun Express Break Your Own Geodes

1 Like

Ya got me woot. I am now buying boxes of rocks from you. A titch better than the pine cones.

10 Likes

I’m trying to not buy stuff I don’t need but these are calling my name.

1 Like

7 Likes

Yeah I figured I may know some tiny humans who want to recreate scenes from Temple of Doom breaking rocks!

4 Likes

Make sure to let those tiny humans paint those rocks before you smash them because childhood trauma is what makes Hallmark movies.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Painted rocks? What do you think these are, elf stones of Shannara!?

They could be.

Would make Easter egg hunting more fun!

2 Likes

If your mail carrier didn’t loathe you before…

4 Likes

Looks like bigfoot bought some…
Capture

3 Likes

Is that a dare?

I’m adding the post master general to my speed dial.

4 Likes

Perfect for preventing the mail carrier from drop kicking boxes into my door.:grin: Unless he wants a busted toe.

5 Likes

This made me think of another great way to prank porch pirates…

Just fill large shipping boxes with wet cement, place a hidden camera nearby, enjoy.

3 Likes

Lol, then you can sit them on the edge of a table and wait for your cat to break it.

3 Likes

Sounds like a win/win for me (and the cat):smiley_cat: But not the drop kicking mail carrier.:package::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I hear tell of people that make goodie box for the porch pirates… They just put all their used cat litter in a bag in the box.

5 Likes

The smell would alert them.

I love those glitter bombs from YouTube, but crickets.

Just keep a box of live crickets on your porch.

3 Likes

You would think, but not if you have a good seal on it… I like the crickets… That is awesome. I would love to fill a box with bees, but someone might get killed. and that’s not very nice to the bees.

4 Likes