Funko POP 10 Piece Mystery Box

Funko POP 10 Piece Mystery Box

Ones I got last time still haven’t sold on ebay.

3 Likes

Are these full sized pops? $2.25 a piece for full sized ones is a pretty good deal. I don’t collect these but I’m intrigued by the price.

yes

SHould be.

Here’s the one from last month. Same ones ?

I couldn’t resist the mystery!

2 Likes

I bought the ones last month and it was fun to open to see which ones we got. Surprisingly not disappointed. Giving it a go this time as well.

Worse case scenario is you just got 10 cheap birthday gifts for people you don’t particularly care about.

6 Likes

Lmao

Pulling the Piglet Funko Pop first out of the box made it all worth it. I don’t know anything about fortnite but they look fun. Very non-disappointed.

7 Likes

The Mickey and Fun Bun are awesome!

Yes, fun bun made me laugh and I got the plane Mickey in my last box, very exciting to get a different one.

I got 7 of the same except no Piglet, Mickey, or Valor. Instead I received Patrick from SpongeBob, Taffeta from Wreck-it Ralph, and someone called Kait Diaz. My kids are thrilled, even though they have never played Fortnite.

Cool. I would’ve been pleased with a Patrick. My niece and nephews might be getting the fortnites. We’ll see.

These sets are fun! 2nd time purchasing and got several repeats from last time. And we did end up with a duplicate in this set of 10 (2 rafiki’s) which was kind of disappointing especially since it specifically says no duplicates in the description. Still a great way for my kiddos to expand their collection! We received, Rafiki (2), Piglet, Fun Bun, Ragnarok & Moonwalker from fortnite, ghost clown, bugsy wingnut, moltenman, crazy plane.

2 Likes