Funny Things are Everywhere

one fish
two fish
red fish
blue fish

There are laws for a reason

I love the attention to details, while keeping it extremely simple. The image sitting ontop of an open book was brilliant!

Are those Truffula Trees in the background?

My first woot shirt! :slight_smile: my boyfriend was making fun of how much I was saying that I liked this shirt and would buy it as soon as it came out :stuck_out_tongue:

My mother will love this one. I’m thankful she doesn’t WOOT for shirts. She’s gotten some great surprises to wear from here in the past.

I love the To Catch a Predator write-up.

I have a funny feeling this will be a great children’s shirt seller.

so ramy missed a few derbies because he met chris hansen?

Sorry, but I don’t buy that a cat would stay still long enough for you to jam a hat on it’s head–much less that it would smile about it.

Funny Things are Everywhere but unfortunately so few on this shirt…

I would totally buy this if it had a green fish

I think I can make out the following Dr. Seuss books:

“Cat in the Hat”
“One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish”
“Hop On Pop”
“The Lorax”
“Horton Hears a Who”
“Green Eggs and Ham”
“Fox In Sox”

Any other references I missed?

As a recent graduate of Dartmouth College, I am obligated to inform everyone that Theodor Seuss Geisel AKA Dr. Seuss is an alum of Dartmouth College =D

in for one

There needs to be a rhyme about careless fish owners.

Seuss was quite liberal… I think he’d be okay with this as an homage or even a parody.

THIS beat out Pixel’s rainbow for 1st!?! For shame, voting public…for shame indeed.

Hmmm … has it all come to a full circle? Ramy’s first shirt here was Inspired by One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

I see the Hop On Pop and Green Eggs and Ham in the background but what is the dog?