Funny Things are Everywhere

Literally squealed when I saw this won the derby!

Yay for returning us to our childhoods!

I would not buy this in a box,
I would not buy this with a fox.
I would not buy this here nor there,
I would not buy this anywhere.
I do not like this, can’t you see?!
I do not like this, ramyb!

I’m just in awe at the cleverness of that write-up. You’ve outdone yourself this time, Woot author(s).

Who would wear a shirt while picking up strangers in internet chat rooms!? Or while posting comments in web forums, for that matter…

Fun fact: Dr. Seuss’ last name actually rhymes with “voice” but he adopted the more well-known pronunciation since everyone seemed to use it.

Alexander Liang wrote of him:

(via Wikipedia)

Fox (not a dog)…in sox

Dr. Seuss’s critters used to scare me as a kid. I think in Red Fish, Blue Fish…there was this huge thing in a jar or vase. Scared the crap out of me!!!

Anyone remember what I’m talking about?

Epic win. You deserve a cookie =P

i was gonna say, i haven’t seen ramyb shirts in a while.
congrads.

I looooove this shirt. First time I’ve bought one without wanting to think it over.

No, but some of the Chuck Jones cartoons based on Dr. Seuss’s works creeped me out. A toothy Grinch gave me the shivers.

STOP IT RAMYB. I DON’T HAVE ANY MORE MONEY.

People are starting to recognize your style on the street and if they start tagging you in all my shirts (and my kid’s and my husband’s) on my facebook, then I will lose my hipster cred.

YES. I SAID IT.

(hops on my fixed gear and rides off into the night.)

Oh yeah. That thing is totally scary…
I think they found him in the dark…in the park…

I don’t remember a specific name for that creepy tusked creature.

Nighty night!

Can’t I just get an ApeLad win for this derby? Oh who am I kidding… I’ll take a cookie! :smiley:

I felt the same way! :slight_smile:

“This Shirt Tells The World” = LOL

YES, it was in the dark in some sort of containment facility…where it belonged. Freakish. I hated that thing. I think Cat in the Hat was the only Suess book I liked as a kid ^^;.

I’m very excited for this derby, if only because I can buy all three t-shirts and wear all of them to my job at a public school district when we have “casual” Fridays – or for things like Dr. Seuss read across america day – wonderful!

I know I mentioned this in the derby thread, but this design reminds me of this for some reason. Good luck figuring out what you’re watching if you haven’t seen the episode. :wink: