Furhaven Plush Sofa Pet Beds-Your Choice

How much does your bloodhound weigh?

I also bought one last go-round, and have had a Costco branded one for a couple years. The Costco one is way better by examination, and my dogs agree. I have one (of 3) dogs that will use the furhaven - sometimes - but 2 that constantly use the Costco. The 3rd one has never used any bed (except mine). But I keep looking for the product to again appear at my Costco, and so far it has not. I believe most dogs would be ok with this one. We had another Brand X bed that none of our dogs would use, and gave to a neighbor - her dog spends hours on it. Conclusion is my dogs are extremely fussy.

Got the large last time around. Just big enough for my 60 lb dog; would probably go jumbo if I were going to do it again. My daughter thinks its super cozy and sleeps in it more than the dog does. He seems to like his basic un-bolstered bed better.

I bought the jumbo size last time for my 110 lb Doberman. He likes it and likes to lay his head on the bolsters. Quality is much better than I expected. I’d recommend getting one if you are on the fence. Price is right.

My two cats love to sleep at the head of the bed, which is up against a window. Maybe I can get my pillows back and they will actually sleep on this. Otherwise, I might be sleeping on it.

They’d probably just sleep in the box this comes in.

In that case, I hope the box is nice and decorative. I’m hoping they’ll sleep in/on anything else besides my neck while I’m trying to sleep at night.

How about size for a 33lbs Boston terrier?

Got 2 of them for the Pups, I think they will enjoy them . . .