FurHaven Sofa-Style Orthopedic Pet Bed

FurHaven Sofa-Style Orthopedic Pet Bed

I have one of these, a jumbo size for my Golden Retriever. She loves it.

2 Likes

Seconding this. My old pit bull loves it. The second I put it down she hopped on and was asleep in minutes.

1 Like

My Akita mix (75lbs) and my Pit/Lab (60lbs) both love this bed, so I’m all in for another. The one caveat, while it washed well the zippers didn’t hold up over time (a year). We had to keep repairing the one around the foam piece. Again over time, the fluff in the bolsters constantly popped out and were so annoying to shove back in that I eventually removed it all so my pittie wouldn’t eat it. The dogs still love the flat bed.

2 Likes

Thanks all for your comments! Really appreciate being able to come to Forums for additional advice!! Stay well :grinning:

1 Like

NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE ! Trying to order a pet bed, clicked on PLACE ORDER, then the PLACE ORDER window came back, but doesn’t accept the order. Only want to order ONE, but concerned if I kept clicking PLACE ORDER, I would order too many.

Went to “Stuff You Bought” and it didn’t show up there, so I tried it again, and STILL kept getting the PLACE ORDER button on a refreshed page AFTER clicking the PLACE ORDER button.

Apparently the PLACE ORDER button is not working correctly for this product. Please fix this ASAP so I can order a bed before they are sold out or the time is up.

FYI—I tried signing out of Woot and logging on again, but the same thing happens.

Thx

Oh Woot staff ? Will someone please help ASAP ? Please see above post.

I was able to buy one just now. Idk if you are using the app but you might try from a Wed browser. I had to stop using the app it just quit working for me one day.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. App or browser?

I see that you were able to complete the order.