Furniture Coverings

How are they measured?

Hi there! What are you looking at?

How are the reversible covers measured? Are the “general dimensions” the seat dimensions??

The measurements are:
Chair: 65” (L) x 70.5” (W)
Loveseat: 88” (L) x 70.5” (W)
Sofa: 110” (L) x 70.5” (W)

Since the chair dimensions show 65" long, the dimensions must be the total length of the product, and not just the seat dimensions, which unfortunately is not very helpful.

I bought these a few months ago and they are now folded up in the closet. They look like the picture until someone sits on it. More of a pain than anything. The back is constantly falling down and the armrests fold over on top of you when you sit down.

Hi the chair cover fits most chairs measuring 60" L, arm to arm)

Ditto. Plus every time I washed them, they shrunk more and more. Save your money, throw a blanket on the couch!

Were they from our brand?
We take our quality very seriously, and if you can submit an image of the product label on the product we’d be more than glad to assist you in getting you a replacement.

Please also follow the care instructions: Machine wash cold. Delicate cycle. Do not bleach or line dry.

I have two questions.

1. What is the texture like? It looks soft and quilted, but I read the material is polyester making me think it’s shiny and cold.

2. Is it water resistant or proof? There were a ton of details, but it looks like other brands are often water proof, so thought I’d ask.

Thanks!

Another question, my couch measures 83" long overall, seating width 74"; will this cover the entire seating area or have small gaps on both sides?

Hi!

It is quilted and made of polyester. It’s water resistant.

Yes it will :).

annakiya33 wrote:
Another question, my couch measures 83" long overall, seating width 74"; will this cover the entire seating area or have small gaps on both sides?

duckriver wrote:
Yes it will .

You can’t properly answer an either clause a or clause b question with a yes or no answer. (Unless you are the current governor of Indiana. Then you simply refuse to answer the question.)

Quality isn’t the issue. The problem is inherent in the design. A tightly fitted cover is the only thing that will stay in place when sat on.